As a specialist in the integration of welding and cutting solutions, SODEC WELDING SOLUTIONS provides you with the right product for your needs, with or without the integration service package.
You will find the welding simulators of our partner Seabery and its Soldamatic solution here.
Seabery is an international company pioneering the development of augmented reality (AR) for professional training.
International market leader in augmented reality training solutions for industry, institutions and education.
Soldamatic IE is the first welding training solution using patented augmented reality (AR) technology. (In accordance with AWS Section IX and EN-ISO 6947:2011)
Allows for welding training:
- MIG/MAG (GMAW)
- Flux-cored wire (FCAW)
- TIG (GTAW)
- Covered electrodes (SMAW)
SOLDAMATIC welding equipment
In order to maximize the immersion training, trainees learn on real equipment:
- Same controls as a real welding power source
- Real welding mask
- Real welding torches
- Application work in all positions
- Immersive sound
Discover the simulator in video
Welding simulator from Sodec & Soldamatic
SOLDAMATIC Welding simulator
Example of training equipment
SOLDAMATIC TIG welding simulation
SOLDAMATIC MIG MAG welding simulation
ALL WELDING PARAMETERS, BOTH VISUAL AND AUDIBLE, HAVE BEEN CALIBRATED IN A REAL WELDING LABORATORY
Different versions of the software, allowing training at all levels: from vocational training to technical university courses and industrial companies in various sectors (automotive, construction, oil and gas, shipbuilding, military, etc.):
- Education: Attracting young people and modernising welding training programmes
- Advanced: Covering the specific needs and requirements of industries
- Robotics: Creating a skilled workforce for the 21st century
- Industry: Train professional welders on processes and applications specific to your company.
SEABERY’s SOLDAMATIC welding simulators also include a special software for teachers/instructors.
This software enables learning management, focusing on assisting instructors in managing the entire training programme, monitoring and evaluating trainee performance and producing statistics and reports.
High-quality welding courses developed by international experts are also included, with the International Welder training programme according to the standard of the European Welding Federation (EWF) and the International Institute of Welding (IIW), which is also valid for obtaining the SENSE certificate from the American Welding Society (AWS).
Augmented learning is a personalised teaching methodology, which integrates different technological resources and encourages intensive simulation-based practice with augmented reality (AR), and in which students defines their own learning pace.
The SOLDAMATIC method offers individualised learning in three stages: theory, simulator training and workshop.
This method allows to acquire muscle and auditory memory.
BENEFITS OF AUGMENTED REALITY TRAINING ON SEABERY'S SOLDAMATIC WELDING SIMULATOR
- 68% savings on common consumables
- 3 to 5 times more time spent welding
- 56% reduction in time spent in the actual workshop
- 4 times more students while maintaining your workshop infrastructure
- 34% more apprentices certified for the IW than for the traditional methodology
- 84% fewer accidents
- Improving your productivity
- SEAERY’s SOLDAMATIC technology reduces CO2 emissions from welding programs and prevents physical risks for students.
Several simulators can be linked to a single server, allowing training sessions to be held in the classroom or remotely via video conferencing without the need for a real-time connection to the server.
NEW ADDITIONAL VERSION SPECIALLY DESIGNED FOR ROBOTIC WELDING TRAINING
- Training of robot operators in the programming and operation of welding trajectories.
- Training on a real programming system and on real robots.
- Carry out trajectory tests before implementation in production.
- Provides training in automated welding procedures, increases productivity and provides performance data to companies to identify strengths and weaknesses.
- Trains students in the latest industry requirements on state-of-the-art equipment.
Fits easily on ABB, Fanuc, Kuka, Comau and UR robots.