HD CNC plasma cutting table
Plasma cutting is a method that combines speed and precision of execution for cutting metal; steel and stainless steel, aluminium, nickel alloys, copper, titanium.
The combination of a numerical control allows all types of shapes to be automatically cut with a perfect level of precision.
SODEC WELDING SOLUTIONS offers expertise in the production of standard or high definition customised CNC plasma cutting tables.
Our Design Office designs CNC plasma cutting tables adapted to your needs in order to optimise production.
VICTOR THERMAL DYNAMICS control panel
NEW GENERATION ULTRA-CUT XT PLASMA CUTTERS FROM VICTOR THERMAL DYNAMICS
The new generation of Ultra-Cut XT plasma cutters from Victor Thermal Dynamics offers many advantages:
- High cutting accuracy
- High cutting power
- Superior quality and productivity
- High reliability
- Cutting of sheet metal up to 50 mm thick
- XT Torch technology: faster replacement of consumables
- The WMS process (secondary water injection) which optimises the cutting of non-ferrous metals
- Available in 130 to 400 A versions
- High performance reliability
WHY USE CNC PLASMA CUTTING?
- High production speed
- Perfect accuracy
- Low energy costs
- Reduced production costs
- Operator safety
WATCH THE VIDEOS TO DISCOVER OUR PROJECTS
Commissioning of a cutting table by SODEC WELDING SOLUTIONS
Thermal Dynamics Imbrication cutting
PRECISION OF THERMAL DYNAMICS DIGITAL CONTROL PANELS
The associated Thermal Dynamics control panels provide the table with a smart cutting process. They combine sophisticated control with ease of use.
- Ultra flat control panel mounting unit 430 mm x 500 mm x 70 mm
- 15-inch touchscreen
- Operator control panel for plasma, oxyfuel and auxiliary functions
- Built-in Wi-Fi; a trained technician is always available on-line, wherever you need
- Works with all nesting software
- 3-axis drive outputs (analogue and pitch/direction)
- 3 encoder inputs
- Programmable I/O (16 IN / 20 OUT, active low)
- 24 VDC power input
Installation and commissioning of a plasma cutting table in a training centre
VICTOR THERMAL DYNAMICS, A LEADING PARTNER
Victor Thermal Dynamics was founded in 1957 and is now the benchmark for plasma cutting performance.
As a long-standing partner, this collaboration allows us to combine our know-how as an integration specialist with high-precision technological products, thus enabling us to produce high-quality plasma cutting tables and provide you with high-quality technical support.
1st plasma cutter created in 1957